BOLD. Come journey into boldness of sharing our faith. Sundays 10AM
Join us every Wednesday for 30 minutes of Worship! Come be refreshed mid-week.
This week's Prayer Focus/Reading
Pray to be unchained from any obstacles preventing you from living for Christ. Read Exodus 7-15
Raising up followers of Jesus who impact our community and beyond with God's Love.
Weekly Sunday Morning Service Information
- 10:00 AM
- Parking is available behind the church building.
- Nursery is available for ages up to 4.
- Kids Church for children age 4 to 5th grade. (Sep-May)
- Adult Sunday School begins at 8:45AM. (Spring '17)
- Coffee Fellowship begins at 9:30AM.
- For more information about Sunday Morning services, please click here: What to Expect on Sundays
"There's No Place Lilke Home" @ Illiana Christian High School. RSVP by March 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org
a pilot alternative to Life Groups. (Grace Brothers and Sisters in Christ) digging deeper into the previous week morning message to discover how the BASICs can change your life. Sundays, 8:45am, Fellowship Hall. GET BOLD will be the study material.
Men's Bible Study
Grades 1-5 meets September - April.
For high school students. Wednesdays, 7-9pm.
Thursdays, 9:30am - Story Hour/Childcare provided free.
For Middle School students. Thursdays, 7-8:30pm.
ONLINE GIVING NOW AVAILABLE
Click on the Give tab to set up online giving.