Van Reservation Form
RULES FOR VAN USE:
- Van is to be used for Grace Church functions only. Other uses must be approved.
- Fill out reservation. Van will be reserved on first-come, first-served basis. Two weeks notice is preferred.
- Driver of the van must provide a copy of their driver’s license.
- If transporting passengers, drivers must be at least 25 years of age, and must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record with no more than 1 moving violation within the last 12 months.
- All drivers must take the Defensive Drivers Course or have a CDL License with passenger endorsement.
- YOU are responsible to pick up keys from the Church Office and return them to the same. DO NOT LEAVE THE KEYS IN THE VAN!!! Keys to be returned with proof of fueling (receipt) and proof of washing and inside cleaning from Munster Car Wash on the corner of Ridge & Calumet Avenue.
- No more than 15 people may ride in the van, (14 passengers; 1 driver) in the 2 White Chevy vans; no more than 12 people in the Red Chevy Van.
- Seat belts must be worn by all passengers and drivers.
- Van is to be returned clean and with a full tank of gas. Organization is responsible for gas expense. Should it be returned without gas or not cleaned, organization will be give a warning. Upon a second offense, a $25.00 ministry fee will be deducted from the organization’s budget. (Fee will be applied as a donation to an outside ministry.)
- If seats are removed from the van, seats must be returned to their proper position upon return of the van.
- Complete the log sheet (located in van) with beginning mileage & ending mileage.
- Lending Policy: Any other organization wanting to borrow the van will be reviewed between the Van Chairman, the Church Office and in some cases Grace Church Session. Borrowing organization needs to supply a Certificate of Insurance naming Grace Reformed Church as additional insured.